Date: FRIDAY FEB 26TH, 2021.
Start time: 8:00 PM EST
End time: 11:00 PM EST
Reminder: Each player needs a ticket.
Check-in: The check-in channel will be open in the discord starting at 6:00 PM EST, FEB 26TH. Atleast one member of each team must check in before the event begins. Simply type your team name into the check-In channel in the discord. (Link Below.)
Last Game: Teams may begin searching for their last game of the night no later than 10:55 PM EST. If you are still searching for at 10:59 stop searching. No game that begins after 11:00 may be counted. If there are any doubts about whether the game will make the cutoff we recommend not counting that game.
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the Event Time rules may result in a team DQ and/or player ban at the discretion of Dialedup Games.
HOW WE PAY:
Tie Breakers: In the event of a tie, the team with the highest number of kills from one player from one of the reported games wins
Results Announcement: Results will be announced Sunday, February 28th, at 7 PM EST.
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Dialedup Games reserves the right to delay the results announcement and prizepool payout for as long as necessary to verify results.
Beginner: Team KD 2.00 or less
Intermediate: Team KD 4.00 or less
Advanced: No team KD cap
- Team KD cap means the KD of all players on your team added together. For example, if P1 KD = 1.22, P2 KD = .76, P3 KD = .45 your team KD would be 2.43
- Your team must be at or under the team KD cap for the division you sign up for.
- This is based off of your lifetime KD, not this season.
- To check your lifetime KD in game go to your account stats page. This can be accessed by the selecting "View Stats" option above your character on the home screen.
As part of our verification process the Dialed Up Games staff will contacted the top teams via discord to request further player info, including but not limited to screenshots of in-game stats. Failure to provide all requested information by 2 PM EST on Sunday 2/28 may result in a team DQ at the discretion of Dialed Up Games.
Results will be announced Sunday, FEB 28TH, at 7 PM EST.
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the Divisions rules may result in a team DQ and/or player ban at the discretion of Dialedup Games.
Cheating, as determined by Dialedup Games in our sole discretion, will result in an immediate DQ and/or player ban.
- Players that are DQ for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Dialed Up Games is under no obligation to provide proof of cheating to players banned or DQ.
- Hacking of any sort (Walls, Aimbots, Etc...)
- Controller scripting.
- Reverse boosting.
- Alt. accounts.
- Having another person play on your account.
- Playing under 50 matches.
- Reporting a game started outside of the stated tournament time
- Reporting after deadline
- Not having "DialedUpGames" in stream title.
- Having another tournaments name in stream title.
DUOS (2), Division Kill Race. Play for 3 hours, report best 4 matches at the end.
- 3 Divisions: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Play as many games as you want/can in the 3 hours.
- Played in DUOS Public lobbies. (Not Ranked)
- Each player needs a ticket.
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the Game mode requirements may result in a team DQ at the discretion of Dialedup Games.
One member of each team is required to stream
- No camera is required to stream.
- Archive mode must be turned ON, meaning the stream is saved and publicly viewable.
Stream Title: The title of your stream MUST include dialedupgames.com
- The title of your stream CANNOT include another tournaments title.
- The title of your stream must include dialedupgames.com while the stream is live as well as when it is saved. Changing the title of your stream afterword to include dialedupgames.com will not fulfill this requirement.
Streaming Times: Your stream of the tournament may begin no sooner than 7:30 and end no later than midnight EST.
- If you are streaming before the tournament, end that stream no later than 7:30 PM EST and start a new stream.
- If you are streaming after the tournament, end the tournament stream no later than midnight EST and start a new stream.
Stream Crashes: If your stream crashes during the event restart the stream.
- Any game that is submitted as one of your best 4 must be streamed in full. No time extensions are given for technical difficulties.
Allowed streaming platforms:
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the Streaming Requirements rules may result in a team DQ and/or player ban at the discretion of Dialedup Games.
1st = 15 points
2nd = 10 points
3rd = 7 points
4th = 4 points
5th = 2 point
Reporting Scores: Scores are submitted at the end of the event to https://www.dialedupgames.com/report
- Report your best four games of the night
- All scores must be submitted no later than 11:30 PM EST
- Do not leave the report score page open for long before submitting scores. Leaving the page open for an extended period may cause the page to time out and may cause your scores to fail to submit.
Screenshots: Screenshots are not required but are HIGHLY recommended.
- If the game data is corrupted / missing you must provide proof of that score via your stream. We recommend finding the timestamps from your stream for each of the games you report.
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the Reporting rules may result in a team DQ and/or player bans at the discretion of Dialedup Games.
- Registration: Tickets are 25$ USD and each player needs a ticket. Players may register individually or one person may register multiple players. When registering players provide first and last name, email, team name, link to stream, division, gamer tag, and gaming platform.
- Dropping from event: Players may drop from the event for any reason and receive a full refund any time before the event starts at 8 PM EST. DM a staff member in the discord for further insruction.
- Refunds: Refunds are processed with PayPal, Venmo, or Cashapp.
- Player Substitution: If a player needs to drop from the event the team may bring in a substitute at not extra charge. Once the event begins at 8 PM EST there may be no player substitutions. DM a staff member in the discord for further instruction.
- Technical Issues: Players and teams that encounter technical issues are not eligible for refunds. Technical issues include but are not limited to: power outages, internet service outages / interruptions, poor weather, broken equipment, server outages or interruptions, and in game bugs and glitches.
- Age requirements: Must be 13 years or older to receive payout from the tournaments. players under the age of 13 may participate only with parental permission.
- Slander: Participants who are found to be slandering Dialed Up Games before, during, or after the event will be DQ and are not eligible for refunds or prize payment.
- Account requirements: Players must have atleast 50 games played on their account.
If a player has multiple accounts they must play on the account with the highest KD.
Please contact a staff member on Discord if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the rules listed above may result in a team DQ and/or player ban at the discretion of Dialedup Games.
All (PC, XBOX, PS4)